[Gluster-users] Quota

Geoffrey Letessier geoffrey.letessier at cnrs.fr
Tue Jul 14 07:45:36 UTC 2015

Hi Vijay,

It’s probably due to the fact I set the brick logs to CRITICAL.

I can’t confirm it to you this because, as you can read in one my yesterday emails, one time yesterday evening I met the same trouble with no quota set (but all //tmp/<temporary_mounts> were stil here, so… )

That said, I feel the problem come from quota when transport-type is set to RDMA… I dont met this issue with TCP transport type.

In addition I note a strange performance with RDMA (TCPoIB provides bigger performances in my tests (small files operations))

Thanks,
Geoffrey
Geoffrey Letessier
Responsable informatique & ingénieur système
UPR 9080 - CNRS - Laboratoire de Biochimie Théorique
Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
13, rue Pierre et Marie Curie - 75005 Paris
Tel: 01 58 41 50 93 - eMail: geoffrey.letessier at ibpc.fr