[Gluster-users] back to problems: gluster 3.5.4, qemu and debian 8

Roman romeo.r at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 23:35:30 UTC 2015

Bah... the randomness of this issue is killing me.
Not only HA volumes are affected. Got an error during installation of d8
with mate (on python-gtk2 pkg) on Distributed volume also.
I've checked the MD5SUM of installation iso, its ok.

Shortly after that on the same VE node I installed D7 with Gnome without
any problem on the HA glusterf volume.

And on the same VE node I've installed D8 with both Mate and Gnome using
local storage disks without problems. There is a bug somewhere in gluster
or qemu... Proxmox uses RH kernel btw:

Linux services 2.6.32-37-pve
QEMU emulator version 2.2.1
glusterfs 3.6.4

any ideas?
I'm ready to help to investigate this bug.
When sun will shine, I'll try to install latest Ubuntu also. But now I'm
going to sleep.

--
Best regards,
Roman.