[Gluster-users] Quota

Geoffrey Letessier geoffrey.letessier at cnrs.fr
Mon Jul 13 18:09:36 UTC 2015

In addition, this issue appears with or without features.quota-deem-statfs set to on. In other words, this issue appears only when I enable quota feature.

Do you have a quick fix? because I need to back transfert around 40TB per-replica in my replicated volume and it will take around 4 days; and, as you already know, all my troubles with GlusterFS replicated distributed volume with quota feature last for more than 2 weeks and since this date we are completely out of production…

Thanks in advance.
Geoffrey
Geoffrey Letessier
Responsable informatique & ingénieur système
UPR 9080 - CNRS - Laboratoire de Biochimie Théorique
Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
13, rue Pierre et Marie Curie - 75005 Paris
Tel: 01 58 41 50 93 - eMail: geoffrey.letessier at ibpc.fr