[Gluster-users] Quota

Atin Mukherjee atin.mukherjee83 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 14:45:34 UTC 2015

-Atin
Sent from one plus one
On Jul 13, 2015 8:08 PM, "Geoffrey Letessier" <geoffrey.letessier at cnrs.fr>
wrote:

> Hi Atin,
>
> First of all, thanks for your reply and for your help.
> Now, after having set features.quota-deem-statfs to on, my df hang:
>
> # gluster volume set vol_home features.quota-deem-statfs on;
> volume set: success
> [root at lucifer ~]# df
I am not a quota expert, Vijaikumar can help you on this. However 'strace
df' might give you a hint where exactly its stuck.

> An idea? :)
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Geoffrey
> Geoffrey Letessier
> Responsable informatique & ingénieur système
> UPR 9080 - CNRS - Laboratoire de Biochimie Théorique
> Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
> 13, rue Pierre et Marie Curie - 75005 Paris
> Tel: 01 58 41 50 93 - eMail: geoffrey.letessier at ibpc.fr
>
>> Le 13 juil. 2015 à 16:29, Atin Mukherjee <atin.mukherjee83 at gmail.com> a
écrit :

>> Please bump up the op version by Gluster volume set all
cluster.op-version 30702

>> -Atin
>> Sent from one plus one
>>
>> On Jul 13, 2015 7:43 PM, "Geoffrey Letessier" <geoffrey.letessier at cnrs.fr>
wrote:

>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> I just upgraded my storage cluster from 3.5.3 to the latest version of
GlusterFS (3.7.2-3) but when I want to activate quota info my volume I
obtain this result:
>>> # gluster volume quota vol_home enable
>>> quota command failed : Volume quota failed. The cluster is operating at
version 3. Quota command enable is unavailable in this version.