[Gluster-users] Request for information

Geoffrey Letessier geoffrey.letessier at cnrs.fr
Sun Jul 12 11:14:42 UTC 2015

Unfortunately, we have very different usages and thus file sizes (from hundreds of KB to tens of GB, depending on software and users).

One more time, thank you for your help and advices.

Geoffrey
Geoffrey Letessier
Responsable informatique & ingénieur système
UPR 9080 - CNRS - Laboratoire de Biochimie Théorique
Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
13, rue Pierre et Marie Curie - 75005 Paris
Tel: 01 58 41 50 93 - eMail: geoffrey.letessier at ibpc.fr