[Gluster-users] Request for information

Geoffrey Letessier geoffrey.letessier at cnrs.fr
Sun Jul 12 10:43:30 UTC 2015

Hello Mathieu,

Thank you for replying.
What do you think about reconstructing every RAID VD with 128KB stripe size? Indeed, with this value, if one day i decide to use stripped volume, 128KB is the common value of logical stripe size.

Thanks again,
Have a nice end-of-weekend
Amicalement,
Geoffrey
Geoffrey Letessier
Responsable informatique & ingénieur système
UPR 9080 - CNRS - Laboratoire de Biochimie Théorique
Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
13, rue Pierre et Marie Curie - 75005 Paris
Tel: 01 58 41 50 93 - eMail: geoffrey.letessier at ibpc.fr