[Gluster-users] Op-version 3.6.3 and 3.6.0

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 20:21:27 UTC 2015

Related question: What's the best ubuntu client version to use with RHS
servers ? I have a mix of RH and Ubuntu clients, and the ubuntu clients are
on the 3.5 ppa right now. I haven't seen any problems yet, but i would like
to stick to best practices, if there are any. Once RHS 3.1 is rolled out,
which I guess is based on 3.7 upstream, I was planning to upgrade clients
to 3.6 ppa. i.e. I'm following the one major version older than the server
heuristic.