[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Gluster Docker images are available at docker hub

Raghavendra Bhat rabhat at redhat.com
Wed Jul 1 06:31:24 UTC 2015

On 07/01/2015 11:51 AM, Krishnan Parthasarathi wrote:
>> We do have a way to tackle this situation from the code. Raghavendra
>> Talur will be sending a patch shortly.
> We should fix it by undoing what daemon-refactoring did, that broke the lazy creation
> of uuid for a node. Fixing it elsewhere is just masking the real cause.
> Meanwhile 'rm' is the stop gap arrangement.

I remember a cli command to reset the glusterd uuid. (I think it is
"gluster system uuid reset". Not sure if its the exact command. But
something similar.) Its main purpose is to generate a new uuid for that
node (thus discarding the existing uuid) and start using that new uuid.

Regards,
Raghavendra Bhat