[Gluster-users] ... i was able to produce a split brain...

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 09:13:04 UTC 2015

On 01/27/2015 11:43 PM, Joe Julian wrote:
> No, there's not. I've been asking for this for years.
Hey Joe,
        Vijay and I were just talking about this today. We were
wondering if you could give us the inputs to make it a feature to implement.
Here are the questions I have:
Basic requirements if I understand correctly are as follows:
1) User should be able to fix the split-brain without any intervention
from admin as the user knows best about the data.
2) He should be able to preview some-how about the data before selecting
the copy which he/she wants to preserve.

What I am not able to figure out is: How do we give the ability to
inspect the file by user.
Any inputs here would be greatly appreciated.

Pranith