[Gluster-users] geo-replication

Rosemond, Sonny sonny at lanl.gov
Mon Jan 26 16:05:24 UTC 2015

I have a RHEL7 testing environment consisting of 6 nodes total, all running Gluster 3.6.1. The master volume is distributed/replicated, and the slave volume is distributed. Firewalls and SELinux have been disabled for testing purposes. Passwordless SSH has been established and tested successfully, however when I try to start geo-replication, the process churns for a bit and then drops me back to the command prompt with the message, “geo-replication command failed”.
What should I look for? What am I missing?

~Sonny