[Gluster-users] Replace brick 3.4.2 with 3.6.2?

John Gardeniers jgardeniers at objectmastery.com
Tue Feb 24 23:18:10 UTC 2015

Problem solved, more or less.

After reading Aytac's comment about 3.6.2 not being considered stable
yet I removed it from the new node,  removed /var/lib/glusterd/,
rebooted (just to be sure) and installed 3.5.3. After detaching and
re-probing the peer the replace-brick command worked and the volume is
currently happily undergoing a self-heal. At a later and more convenient
time I'll upgrade the 3.4.2 node to the same version. As previously
stated, I cannot upgrade the clients, so they will just have to stay
where they are.

regards,
John