[Gluster-users] file changed as we read it

Krutika Dhananjay kdhananj at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 12:31:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

This bug was recently fixed by the following four patches:
http://review.gluster.org/#/c/9477/
http://review.gluster.org/#/c/9465/
http://review.gluster.org/#/c/9476/
http://review.gluster.org/#/c/9457/

The fixes will become available in 3.6.3 and 3.5.4.

As a workaround, could you try the following two steps:
1. disable performance.stat-prefetch on the volume (by executing `gluster volume set <volname> performance.stat-prefetch off`)
2. unmount and mount the volume with use-readdirp=no on the client:
Ex: mount -t glusterfs -o use-readdirp=no kritika:/rep /mnt

and see if it fixes the issue for you?

Meanwhile, may I know what version of gluster you are using?

-Krutika