[Gluster-users] Poor Gluster performance

Ben Turner bturner at redhat.com
Wed Feb 18 21:05:01 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Something is going on there.  On my gigabit setups I see 100-120 MB / sec writes for pure distribute and about 45-55 MB / sec with replica 2.  What block size are you using?  I could see that if you were writing something like 4k or under but 64k and up you should be getting about what I said.  Can you tell me more about your test?

-b