[Gluster-users] mixing gluster versions / old version availability

Kingsley gluster at gluster.dogwind.com
Tue Feb 10 10:35:05 UTC 2015

Cool, thanks, that's handy info.

What's the situation with mixing versions between client and server? For
example I've just noticed that we're using glusterfs 3.4.0.59rhs on some
clients (came with CentOS7) to talk to servers running 3.6.2. Is that
considered OK, or would it be better to upgrade the clients to the one
from the gluster repo?

Cheers,
Kingsley.