[Gluster-users] gluster volume traffic shaping / throttling

Mateusz Zajakala zajakala at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 07:56:20 UTC 2015

Vijay,

no, as you said, R/W priority solves my case which is keeping volume
available for multiple clients heavy R traffic while allowing background W
processes to continue.

However I see potential uses for QoS traffic shaping (based on many rules -
client identity, client requested priority, accessed file on the volume,
size of the accessed file etc). That would be a very interesting feature to
have in next releases.

Best,
Mat