[Gluster-users] gluster volume traffic shaping / throttling

Mateusz Zajakala zajakala at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 08:56:52 UTC 2015

Pranith,

that sounds good, Option to configure relative priorities of READ and WRITE
operations would be probably sufficient in my case (as long as it really
affects the operations throughput).

But what if you wanted to differentiate write/read priorities from
different clients? maybe it's worth thinking about some way to enable this?

Thanks!
Mat