[Gluster-users] Why is it not possible to mount a replicated gluster volume with one Gluster server?

Yiping Peng barius.cn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 10:47:41 UTC 2015

I've tried both: assuming server1 is already in pool, server2 is undergoing
peer-probing

server2:~$ mount server1:/vol1 mountpoint, fail;
server2:~$ mount server2:/vol1 mountpoint, fail.

Strange enough. I *should* be able to mount server1:/vol1 on server2. But
this is not the case :(
Maybe something is broken in the server pool, as I'm seeing disconnected
nodes?