[Gluster-users] Why can't a glusterfs share be mounted with one gluster server?

Merlin Morgenstern merlin.morgenstern at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 14:26:08 UTC 2015

I am mounting it with the fuse client:

gs1:/volume1            /data/nfs       glusterfs
defaults,_netdev,backupvolfile-server=gs2        0       0

also manually:

sudo mount gs1:/volume1 /data/nfs

I am mounting it with the client on the same machine as the server is. gs2
acts as a failover on the second machine. The bricks are therefore in
replication 2 mode on both machines.