[Gluster-users] How to resynchronize geo-replication slave after crash

Milos Cuculovic - MDPI cuculovic at mdpi.com
Thu Aug 27 07:33:22 UTC 2015

Hi Kotresh,

The number of files synchronized is large so I cannot remove them,
unfortunately.

It terms of GlusterFS version, I am using GlusterFS 3.4.2.
If I redo a full sync, the GlusterFS will only check the files diff
without transferring all the files, right?

Thanks a lot for your help.

-- Kindest regards,

Milos Cuculovic
IT Manager