[Gluster-users] geo-replication master is distributed-replicated, slave is distributed only?

Christian Rice crice at pandora.com
Sun Aug 23 19:41:43 UTC 2015

Thanks so much for the response.  I want to be sure I understand your caveat about slave volume being larger—that is not intuitive.  I’d think the slave volume could be the same size, that is, same useable space as seen by a fuse client.  Where does a larger slave volume size requirement come from, if I may ask?