[Gluster-users] NFS mount

shacky shacky83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 10:12:02 UTC 2015

> AFAIK, you are not suppose to do NFS mount on the same node where
> gluster NFS server is running due to NLM locking.

I have three nodes which holds data and computing.
I need to have data replicated on all three nodes for failover
features, but every nodes needs to use its own local volume.
With the Gluster native mount client this works, but I have very poor
performance (5MB/sec!).
The network speed is actually about 950 Mbit/sec, and if I copy a file
locally I get about 300 MB/sec.
So the performance problems are related on Gluster, and this is
because I wish to try NFS on Gluster.

What could you advise me?
Thank you very much for your help!