[Gluster-users] ganesha BFS

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 21:25:17 UTC 2015

And do either of them perform better than fuse mounts ? With native nfs,
all data is routed through the server where it's mounted from, which makes
HA and load balancing difficult. For pNFS, there is a single metadata
server. How does that affect HA and load ? I thought one of the main goals
of gluster was decentralized metadata. Where do the four options (fuse,
native nfs, nfsv4, pnfs ) stand in terms of benefits and disadvantages ?