[Gluster-users] Snapshot and backups

Rajesh Joseph rjoseph at redhat.com
Wed Aug 12 06:27:40 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

You can try the following command to mount the snapshot on a single node.

mount -t glusterfs <hostname>:/snaps/<snap-name>/<parent-volname> /mount_point

The latest document has the detail:
https://github.com/rajeshjoseph/glusterfs/blob/master/doc/admin-guide/en-US/markdown/admin_managing_snapshots.md
blog: http://rajesh-joseph.blogspot.in/p/gluster-volume-snapshot-howto.html