[Gluster-users] NFS file locking with gluster 3.7.3

Thibault Godouet tibo92 at godouet.net
Wed Aug 5 15:11:47 UTC 2015

Looking around I get the impression that file locking (NLM) may simply not
be supported in glusterfs's built-in NFS server.

I get the impression that Ganesha is aimed at supporting NFS better, and
presumably supports locking well, so I should give it a try (If I
understand well the performance is also likely to be higher, which is a
nice bonus!)

If someone could confirm this that would be useful to make sure I'm going
in the right direction.

Thanks,
Thibault.