[Gluster-users] File out of sync

shacky shacky83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:57:44 UTC 2015

Thank you Mathieu for your answer!

> date is not the same but is content different ?

Yes, the content is different.
The file on the node1 is the updated one, the other two nodes had the
old version.

> You may have disable the mtime attribue to get better perf ?

No, I just have a "default" configuration for that volume, I had not
disable the mtime attribute.

> What are these 2 GFID ?
> You can use this script to find who they are:
> https://gist.github.com/semiosis/4392640

Thank you so much.

I tried to delete that file on the node1, and I verified that it was
deleted on node2 and node3 too.
So I copied the correct file on node1 and it correctly replicated on
node2 and node3.

So now the problem seems to be solved, but..... How I could monitor
this? I realized that just by chance!

Another question: That volume is mounted in /mnt/data and the real
data are located in /data.
So every nodes are mounting the data on localhost:data.
If I write some files in /mnt/data they are correctly replicated, but
if I write them in /data not of course.
Is there a way to avoid this? I want /data to be accessible to Gluster
only, not to real users!

Thank you very much for your help!