[Gluster-users] Very slow ls

Mathieu Chateau mathieu.chateau at lotp.fr
Tue Aug 4 05:25:37 UTC 2015

Hello,

As you are in replicate mode, all write will be send synchronously to all
bricks, and in your case to a single hdd.

Writes: you are going to have same perf as 1 single hdd (best case
possible, you will have less)
read: all brick will be queried for metadata, one will send the file (if I
am correct)

For sure I wouldn't go for 60+ users with this setup, maybe except if these
hdd are ssd

just my 2 cents

Cordialement,
Mathieu CHATEAU