[Gluster-users] Shared IP address

Thomas Holkenbrink tholkenbrink at greenhousedata.com
Thu Apr 30 18:28:01 UTC 2015

The Lock file has to be on the Shared BRICK mounted.  Make sure that GlusterFS is running.
The CTDB files must be on the same Gluster Volume mounted on each server for it to work correctly.

Here’s my steps.
=== CTDB install
[root at gls001 ~]# yum install ctdb
[root at gls001 ~]# cd /etc/ctdb/
[root at gls001 ctdb]# ln -s /mnt/GlusterVolume001/ctdb/nodes .
[root at gls001 ctdb]# ln -s /mnt/ GlusterVolume001/ctdb/public_addresses .
[root at gls001 ctdb]# cd /etc/sysconfig/
[root at gls001 sysconfig]# rm -f ctdb
[root at gls001 sysconfig]# ln -s /mnt/ GlusterVolume001/ctdb/ctdb .
[root at gls001 sysconfig]# service ctdb start
[root at gls001 sysconfig]# chkconfig ctdb on

Thomas Holkenbrink / Systems Architect, Cloud