[Gluster-users] REMINDER: Weekly Gluster Community meeting is in 30 mins!

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Apr 29 13:22:42 UTC 2015

On 29 Apr 2015, at 12:30, Justin Clift <justin at gluster.org> wrote:
> Reminder!!!
>
> The weekly Gluster Community meeting is in 30 mins, in
> #gluster-meeting on IRC.
>
> This is a completely public meeting, everyone is encouraged
> to attend and be a part of it. :)

Thanks for everyone for attending!

* 3.6.3 has been released and announced (thanks raghu!)

  3.6.4beta1 will be available in a week or so.

* 3.7.0beta1 (tarball) has been released.  We're still working
  on packages for it. ;)

  This will go into Fedora Rawhide too.

* 3.5.4beta1 will likely be ready by the start of next week.

* Tigert is working on some new GlusterFS website layout
  ideas.  Preview here: https://glusternew-tigert.rhcloud.com

  He'll start a mailing list thread about it shortly.

Meeting log:

  https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2015-04-29/gluster-meeting.2015-04-29-12.01.html

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift