[Gluster-users] Should we try alternating our Weekly Community meeting times?

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Apr 22 13:39:40 UTC 2015

Today's Weekly Community Meeting had an interesting suggestion:

  There are members of the other hemisphere that would like to be active
  in the community but cannot attend meetings at this hour. I propose
  alternating meetings by 12 hours, 0:00 and 12:00 UTC.

It's a decent suggestion, and we're definitely willing to try it out
if we know people will attend the "other" meeting. :)

Do we have volunteers to be at a 0:00 UTC meeting for Gluster?  We
also need someone to volunteer to be the meeting chair to run it
(at least the first time).

Who's up for it? :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift