[Gluster-users] Postponing 3.7.0 GA by a week?

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Wed Apr 22 10:59:38 UTC 2015

Hi All,

The gerrit/jenkins upgrade over the past weekend and failures in
regression tests have made merging of patches almost impossible over the
last few days. Due to these reasons I am considering postponement of
3.7.0 GA by a week from 29th April to 6th May. Please let us know if you
have strong opinions against this idea.

The good news is that gerrit & jenkins are fully functional now, we have
made reasonable progress in fixing tests that caused the most failures
in the recent past and should be able to resume our normal workflow of
merging (more) patches shortly. I will be posting a more detailed update
on tasks pending for 3.7.0 GA later in the day.

Thanks,
Vijay