[Gluster-users] GlusterFS with iSCSI and PaceMaker

Patrick Irvine pirv at cybersites.ca
Tue Apr 21 05:02:56 UTC 2015

Hi Justin,

I have been running gluster on ISCSI for a few years now using pacemaker
to control it.  My ISCSI Targets are Qnap servers, and I am using the
built in open-iscsi linux packages.  My client servers are running
gentoo linux.  In my setup I am using 2 ISCSI targets that get mounted
into my client servers, with gluster on top in a simple mirror setup.  I
then mount my gluster instance into each of my servers.  I am not using
Active/Standby since gluster allows both "bricks" to be active at the
same time.

I'm not a linux guru,  I have a setup that mostly works for me, but if I
can help let me know.

Pat.