[Gluster-users] bonding question

Demeter Tibor tdemeter at itsmart.hu
Mon Sep 29 19:00:45 UTC 2014

Hi Alex,

Thank you for you replys.

It will be in productive environment, so I need a reliable solution.
The maximum troghtput is important, but the stability is the first in this project.

I don't know yet, the rr, mode=6 or the mode=4 (with switch support) is the perfect for us.
(I have an dlink DGS-1510 switch, I think it could be any 802.3ad mode)

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Tibor