[Gluster-users] file corruption on Gluster 3.5.1 and Ubuntu 14.04

mike mike at luminatewireless.com
Sat Sep 6 19:19:22 UTC 2014

I upgraded the client to Gluster 3.5.2, but there is no difference.

The bug is almost certainly in the Fuse client. If I remount the filesystem with NFS, the problem is no longer observable.

I spent a little time looking through the xlator/fuse-bridge to see where the offsets are coming from, but I'm really not familiar enough with the code, so it is slow going.

Unfortunately, I'm still having trouble reproducing this in a python script that could be readily attached to a bug report.

I'll take a crack at that again, but I will a file a bug anyway for completeness.