[Gluster-users] Firewall ports with v 3.5.2 grumble time

Todd Stansell todd at stansell.org
Thu Oct 30 18:21:32 UTC 2014

This is because in 3.4, they changed the brick port range.  It's mentioned
on
https://forge.gluster.org/gluster-docs-project/pages/GlusterFS_34_Release_No
tes:

  "Brick ports will now listen from 49152 onwards (instead of 24009 onwards
as with previous releases). The brick port assignment scheme is now
compliant with IANA guidelines."

Sadly, documentation for gluster is very difficult to find what you need, in
my experience.

Todd