[Gluster-users] configure hostname/ip for bricks

craig w codecraig at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 20:18:16 UTC 2014

I am trying to run a GlusterFS server in a Docker container. It works fine,
the problem I have is when I create a volume it's associated with the
private IP address of the container, which is not accessible to other hosts
in the network.

If I start the docker container using "--net host", I can work around the
issue, however, I was wondering if there was a configuration option I could
set that would specify the hostname/ip to use when creating volumes.

Thanks in advance,
Craig