[Gluster-users] Is RAID necessary/recommended?

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 01:53:11 UTC 2014

Ok, thanks James, Juan.

Given my budget, I think I'll switch to using a single 3TB drive in
each node, but add an extra 1GB Intel network card to each node and
bond them for better network performance.

Also I will be adding a third proxmox node for quorum purposes - it
will just be a Intel NUC, won't be used for running VM's (though it
could manage a couple).

--
Lindsay