[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Please test GlusterFS 3.6.0 beta3 on OSX!

Harshavardhana harsha at harshavardhana.net
Thu Oct 23 19:38:21 UTC 2014

Ah now i see Dan's issue

[2014-10-23 19:35:25.842656] E [mount_darwin.c:93:gf_fuse_mount]
0-glustefs-fuse: sysctlbyname() returned error: No such file or
directory
[2014-10-23 19:35:25.842703] E [xlator.c:425:xlator_init] 0-fuse:
Initialization of volume 'fuse' failed, review your volfile again

Manually loading

# /Library/Filesystems/osxfusefs.fs/Support/load_osxfusefs
# dmesg | grep -i OSXFUSE
OSXFUSE: starting (version 2.7.2, Oct 19 2014, 22:52:53)

# df -h /tmp/gfs
Filesystem            Size   Used  Avail Capacity iused    ifree
%iused  Mounted on
glusterfsd at osxfuse0  233Gi   28Gi  204Gi    13% 7412830 53572512   12%
  /private/tmp/gfs