[Gluster-users] Failed to perform brick order check. Do you want to continue creating the volume?

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 03:47:41 UTC 2014

This check sees if two bricks of a replica set are going to be on the
same gluster server. This is done only when creating a volume. The
check may sometimes fail, mostly likely due to address resolution
failing.
But failure to perform this check doesn't prevent you from creating
volumes. As you can observe, a question is asked when the check fails
"Do you want to continue creating the volume?". You can answer 'y' to
continue creating the volume.

~kaushal