[Gluster-users] Gluster mount-point empty

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Wed Oct 15 21:42:24 UTC 2014

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 07:02:48AM +0200, Frank Rothenstein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently using Gluster with 8 bricks on 4 servers as Opennebula
> storage on 4 machines. Two of them are also Gluster bricks. On all but
> one everything is fine so far. The one that is also my
> Opennebula/Sunstone-Server it mounts glusterfs without errors except the
> directory is empty. The symlink to the directory/mountpoint is fine, all
> files there.
> I also tried another mountpoint, all the same. I rebootet the server
> several times btw...
> Any suggestions on this?

Hi Frank,

could you explain the paths you use for the bricks and mountpoints on
the servers? Like a 'gluster volume info' and for each server that
mounts the volume(s) the mountpoint.

With those details we should be able to understand more about your
environment and hopefully get some ideas on what could go wrong.

Thanks,
Niels