[Gluster-users] Compiling on Solaris 11

Benjamin Kingston list at nexusnebula.net
Sat Oct 11 01:13:35 UTC 2014

I tried building the 3.6.0 tag last night to no avail, but I'll try the
newer betas as well as the master branch tonight, maybe even the 3.7alpha
for good measure. Good to hear about recent x-platform work, so maybe a
hope.

As a side note, I'm considering using Solaris 11 as a tcp/ip NFS brick to a
Centos 7 node, would that be inadvisable? This isn't production, just a lab
for the moment.