[Gluster-users] Local distributed volume + replication?

Ismael Farfán sulfurfff at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 19:57:40 UTC 2014

Hello list

I have the following machines:
Main server: 2 x 250Gb SDD
2nd server (laptop): 1 x 500Gb HDD

I think you guess my problem:
I want a volume vCode, and I want to have 1 copy on each server
(replica 2), BUT AT THE SAME TIME I want to distribute the files
between the 2 SDDs of the main server.

The solution I can think of involves 2 volumes, 1 for distributing
between the server's SDD, and another on top of the first for
replication.

Is there a better solution??

Regards
Farfan

--
Do not let me induce you to satisfy my curiosity, from an expectation,
that I shall gratify yours. What I may judge proper to conceal, does