[Gluster-users] Anyone want their name in print for GlusterFS article(s)? :)

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Thu Oct 2 23:30:55 UTC 2014

Hi all,

GlusterFS 3.6.0 is coming up soon, so we're looking to have articles
about GlusterFS (any version) contributed for various publications
(online and hopefully print media).

If you're someone who's used GlusterFS and reckon they could write
up some real world HOW-TO's, tips and tricks, or anything else
practical/interesting about working with GlusterFS, please ping me.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--