[Gluster-users] Disable rsync compression for georeplication

Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar khiremat at redhat.com
Tue Nov 25 09:05:58 UTC 2014

Hi John,

There seems to a bug in cli command line parsing which is not allowing
options prefixed with double hyphen apart from few. As a workaround to fix
this for now, do following steps.

1. Stop geo-replication session.
2. Add the following at the end of the file "/var/lib/glusterd/geo-replication/gsyncd.conf" in all master nodes.
   rsync_options = --compress-level=0
3. Start geo-replication session.

Thanks and Regards,
Kotresh H R