[Gluster-users] Problem in Benchmarking Glusterfs with Bonnie++ on CentOS 6 machines

gauri Desai gauridesai719 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 04:29:26 UTC 2014

Hello Vijay,

 The following are the details:

1) glusterfs version:
 3.6.1

2) Glusterfs volume info

i have attached a screen shot

3) command used :

 Bonnie++ -d /mnt/glusterfs/ -r 490 -u root

4)possible errors in glusterfs log files

nothing noticeable in the log files but after running the bonnie command
the following error message appears

Stat files in sequential order.... Expected 16384 files but only got 163811
files.
Cleaning up test directory after error.