[Gluster-users] OpenNebula Techdays and Gluster

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Tue May 27 12:22:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

we are organizing two OpenNebula [1] Cloud Technology Days in the US in
June:

Boca Raton, Miami, FL (June 19th)
http://opennebula.org/community/techdays/bocaraton2014/

Fremont, Bay Area, CA (June 24th)
http://opennebula.org/community/techdays/bayarea2014/

They are two completely free events, featuring a 4 hours hands-on tutorial
to build your own OpenNebula Cloud. We will learn about Virtualization,
Cloud environments, configuration management, networks and storage.

We believe this is interesting to the Gluster community since a very large
part of the OpenNebula userbase deploys it on Gluster. Gluster is becoming
one of the reference storage backends for OpenNebula. We've recently even
added block storage support to OpenNebula and we count with a wide userbase
betting on the combination of OpenNebula and Gluster with amazing results.

In these events, users always learn and share users stories of their real,
production scenarios. If you want to learn about best practices about
Cloud, Virtualization technologies, Storage, OpenNebula, and take home a
brand new Cloud, join the event!

If you are interested in doing a talk about Gluster, it would also be great.

[1] http://opennebula.org

Regards,
Jaime

--