[Gluster-users] services needed for nfs

Ted Miller tmiller at hcjb.org
Thu May 22 16:13:36 UTC 2014

I have a running replica 3 setup, running on Centos 6, fully updated.

I was trying to remove some unneeded services on a node (and did not document
what I stopped).  That node is now showing that NFS is N/A on that node.

Since I already had one node showing NFS as N/A due to a "native" NFS share
that was already in place, that leaves me with only one operation NFS server.

What services need to be running to make the gluster-nfs shares available?

What services should be turned off (or other changes made), in order to not
have conflict between gluster-nfs and "native" NFS?

Ted Miller
Elkhart, IN, USA