[Gluster-users] What does N/A mean in the port column for status

Franco Broi franco.broi at iongeo.com
Tue May 13 06:22:05 UTC 2014

Hi

I had to restart some of my servers to do hardware maintenance and
although the volume came back ok and all the clients can see all the
data, when I do a gluster vol status I see the following for all the
bricks on one of the servers.

Brick nas2-10g:/data6/gvol	N/A	Y	3721

I've tried restarting glusterd daemons on all servers but to no avail.

So what exactly does the N/A mean? Does it mean that Gluster is not
working because all seems fine from the client end. Can I leave it like
this or is there something I can do to fix it without taking the volume
offline?

Cheers,