[Gluster-users] Possible to use libgfapi with libvirt in CentOS 6.5?

Dave Christianson davidchristianson3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 14:25:58 UTC 2014

Fair enough, Kaleb. I shouldn't have let my frustration do the talking.

It's not a show-stopper for me - yet. At this stage I have enough freedom
with this project to keep tinkering and testing. Meanwhile I plan to follow
the SIG team's progress closely.

Thanks everyone for your valuable insight1
Dave