[Gluster-users] Possible to use libgfapi with libvirt in CentOS 6.5?

John Mark Walker johnmark at gluster.org
Fri Mar 28 13:08:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

I share your frustration. Just as an FYI, the CentOS storage SIG is designed to address this exact issue.

You can see the proposal here:
http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage/Proposal

We are moving rapidly on this. In fact, for those of you in the bay area, we will have storage SIG hacking as part of the Data Liberate hackathon:

http://dataliberate.eventbrite.com/

I'm hopeful that we will have a full stack solution in a matter of weeks. Lalatendu, who is heading up the effort from our end, can give more details.

Whether we can meet your timeline is another matter. However, if Debian/Ubuntu meet your needs better, as the impartial community guy it is my recommendation that you use the best tool for the job.

-JM