[Gluster-users] Possible to use libgfapi with libvirt in CentOS 6.5?

Carlos Capriotti capriotti.carlos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 06:42:30 UTC 2014

Hello, Dave.

Most of what you described is Chinese to me, but when you mentioned a
command "qemu-system-x86_64", well, this sounds a lot like Red Hat's
internal suite of commands, which are only available to subscribers.

In practical terms it does not help solving your issue, but at least you
may feel a bit less frustrated in not finding it.

Hopefully someone will know what command replaces it, or how to get to your
objective, here in the list.

KR,

Carlos.